Captured by aeris Objective


This section of my blog is where i HUNT for "look of the day". you can see me hunting around with my camera and trying to find right looks .

Different styles , different combinations so that we can all discover our OWN style.


Let's see who are captured by my objective today.winks*

Saturday 12 May 2012

#7




Kourtney  Barzane

The look of the day for today is Kourtney. I hunted her while checking one of the stores and she was captured by my objective.  Youc an see the sassy stylish look on her when you  first look at her. Most important part is the usage of accessories. She made a great choice of them following her style. Girls dont forget. Accessories might be details but details are what make our style explode.

Congratz to sassy girl Kourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment