Captured by aeris Objective


This section of my blog is where i HUNT for "look of the day". you can see me hunting around with my camera and trying to find right looks .

Different styles , different combinations so that we can all discover our OWN style.


Let's see who are captured by my objective today.winks*

Tuesday 17 April 2012

#6



valery  benelli


Valery is the  one "right look" which is captured by my objective today.  I really love people who  has talent on creating "different" on secondlife.  she has one classic look  but the colour of her hairs and make up making this classic look turn into originallity. Also i wanna congratulate her on how great she made her mesh salopette fit her body. I suggest you readers to follow standart size information attached on mesh products .   And congratz "look of today"  Valerie... huggs



No comments:

Post a Comment