Captured by aeris Objective


This section of my blog is where i HUNT for "look of the day". you can see me hunting around with my camera and trying to find right looks .

Different styles , different combinations so that we can all discover our OWN style.


Let's see who are captured by my objective today.winks*

Thursday 12 April 2012

#3


                                                               

                                                                     Ammany Schnute



Amani is caughted by my objective today. I met with her in one of the shops  and couldnt help but took her snapshot.

A real SUGAR BABE!!   The details i love on her is that she fit her sculpted top perfectly to her body. The colour of her hairs shorts, sandals all in a nice harmony reminding me of spring.

The latest fashion for blondies is prefering more natural palette hairs as the one you see on Ammany.

you rock Sugar Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment