Captured by aeris Objective


This section of my blog is where i HUNT for "look of the day". you can see me hunting around with my camera and trying to find right looks .

Different styles , different combinations so that we can all discover our OWN style.


Let's see who are captured by my objective today.winks*

Thursday 12 April 2012

#4




Babydoll tracy
I met with this diva in golden while shopping for hairs.  The combination she chose on her is totaly perfect.  I wanna give you a tip refering Babydoll. Golden is not one of easy-going colours. If you wanna have a elegance look you should choose all colours on you along golden colour.
colour of her hairs letting us see how beautiful her eyes are.  The colour she chosen for combination is hard but she did a great greta job.
Gongratz to Diva in Golden. Huggs Babydoll 

No comments:

Post a Comment